When you have a Godaddy Account, you have the advantage of using your domain name as your email address. But for many, this is not an advantage. It is even more of a hassle as they have to open several accounts at all times just to check important emails. Luckily for you, there is a way to make everything simple. You can already automatically forward copies of your GoDaddy email to your regular account so that you won’t have to check your GODADDY EMAIL all the time. Instead, what you will be updating yourself with will be emails from your regular account.
Below are the steps on how you can forward your GoDaddy email to your regular email account:
- You have to log in to your GoDaddy email account. Enter your username and your password.
- Once logged on, click “Email” under the products tab. This will now direct you to email plans connected with your domain.
- Click the plan that you want to forward your emails to another email account. Then press the “Launch” button. This will open the email control center page. If a pop-up message appears, just click “View All” to move to the next page.
- Using the “+” button, a display of your email addresses will appear on the screen. Choose from the list which email you want to forward your GoDaddy emails to. Now the edit mailbox window will open.
- Select the “Advanced” tab and enter your regular email address in the “Send CC To” field.
- Once done, click “OK”. You can now expect to have your GoDaddy emails forwarded to your regular account.
Follow these steps to ensure convenience while dealing with multiple email accounts. If you are able to direct all emails to a single account, you will not only save time but also save yourself from stress and hassle too!